Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Australasian Emergency Care
American Assocaiation of Medical Colleges. The Complexities of Physician Supply and Demand: Projections From 2018 to 2033. Washington, D.C; 2020.
- The triple aim: care, health, and cost.Health Aff. 2008; 27: 759-769
- Why do patients with 'primary care sensitive' problems access ambulance services.A Syst Mapp Rev Lit BMJ Open. 2015; 5: e007726-e
- Joint position statement on degree requirements for paramedics.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2019; 23: 434-437
Canadian Medical Association. Health and health care for an aging population. Policy Summary of The Canadian Medical Association. 2020;316:1–10.
- The Australasian consultant paramedic – an idea whose time has come.Australas J Paramed. 2014; : 11
N.H.S. England. Quality, service improvement and redesign (QSIR) tools by stage of project 2022 [Available from: 〈https://www.england.nhs.uk/sustainableimprovement/qsir-programme/qsir-tools/tools-by-stage-of-project/#stage-5〉.
- Using the knowledge to action framework in practice: a citation analysis and systematic review.Implement Sci. 2014; 9: 172
- From trade to profession--the professionalisation of the paramedic workforce.J Paramed Pract. 2012; 4: 378-381
- Lost in knowledge translation: time for a map?.J Contin Educ Health Prof. 2006; 26: 13-24
- Knowledge translation of research findings.Implement Sci. 2012; 7: 50
- Knowledge Translation in Nursing and Healthcare: A Roadmap to Evidence-informed Practice.John Wiley & Sons, 2021
- Research utilization: the state of the art.Knowl Policy. 1994; 7: 13-33
- Climbing the ladder of research utilization: evidence from social science research.Sci Commun. 2001; 22: 396-422
- Executive summary of educational content from EMS agenda 2050.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2019; 23: 708-711
- "There is nothing so practical as a good theory": a pragmatic guide for selecting theoretical approaches for implementation projects.BMC Health Serv Res. 2018; 18: 857
Makrides T., Ross L., Gosling C., O'Meara P. A conceptual framework for the exploration of the relationship between systems of paramedicine, leadership and system performance. Australas Emerg Care. 2021 (ahead of print).
Makrides T., Ross L., Gosling C., O’Meara P. A conceptual framework for the exploration of the relationship between systems of paramedicine and system performance. Australasian Emergency Care. 2022(Ahead of print).
- Exploring the structure and characteristics of the Anglo-American paramedic system in developed countries: a scoping review.Int J Emerg Serv. 2022; 11: 248-262
- Defining two novel sub models of the Anglo-American paramedic system: a delphi study.Austral Emerg Care. 2022; 25: 229-234
- No Two Systems Are the Same: Paramedic Perceptions of Contemporary System Performance Using Prehospital Quality Indicators.Cureus. 2023; 15https://doi.org/10.7759/cureus.35859
Nelson S., Turnbull J., Bainbridge L., Caufield T., Hudon G., Kendel D. Optimizing scopes of practice: new models of Care for a new Health Care System. Ottowa, Ontario: Canadian Academy of Health Sciences; 2014.
NHS Improvement. Clinical quality indicators 2021 [Available from: 〈https://www.londonambulance.nhs.uk/about-us/how-we-are-doing/clinical-quality-indicators/〉.
- Making sense of implementation theories, models and frameworks.Implement Sci. 2015; 10: 53
- Clinical leadership in paramedic services: a narrative synthesis.Int J Health Gov. 2017; 22: 251-268
Paramedic registration great for emergency ambulance services in NZ [press release]. Online, 05 November 2019 2019.
- Application of plan-do-check-act cycle for quality and productivity improvement-a review.Studies. 2015; 2: 23-34
- International EMS systems: the United States: past, present, and future.Resuscitation. 2004; 60: 239-244
- Professionalism and professionalisation in the discipline of paramedicine.. 2019; 2019: 16
Rycroft-Malone J., Bucknall T.K. Theory, frameworks, and models: Laying down the groundwork. 2010.
- The quadruple aim: care, health, cost and meaning in work.BMJ Qual amp Saf. 2015; 24: 608
- Assessing citation networks for dissemination and implementation research frameworks.Implement Sci. 2017; 12: 97
- A study of macro-, meso- and micro-barriers and enablers affecting extended scopes of practice: the case of rural nurse practitioners in Australia.BMC Nurs. 2019; 18: 14
- Defining knowledge translation.CMAJ. 2009; 181: 165-168
- Knowledge Translation in Health Care: Moving from Evidence to Practice.John Wiley & Sons, 2013
- Knowledge translation at the Canadian institutes of health research: a primer.Focus Tech Brief. 2007; 18: 1-8
Turley F. An Introduction to PRINCE2®. Management Plaza. 2010.
Wankhade P., Mackway-Jones K. Ambulance Services: Leadership and Management Perspectives.2015.