Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Australasian Emergency Care
College of Emergency Nursing Australasia. Practice Standards for the Specialist Emergency Nurse 4th Edition. Domain 2: Communication. Victoria: CENA; 2020.
NMBA. Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia: Standards of Practice 2018 [Available from: https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines-Statements/Professional-standards/registered-nurse-standards-for-practice.aspx.
- Public health education by emergency nurses: a scoping review and narrative synthesis.Patient Educ Couns. 2021;
- Implementation of a smoking cessation education program in the emergency department.Adv Emerg Nurs J. 2018; 40: 204-213
- Emergency nurse implementation of the brief smoking-cessation intervention: ask, advise, and refer.J Emerg Nurs. 2018; 44: 242-248
- Perceptions and experience of emergency discharge as reported by nurses and medical officers.Austral Emerg Care. 2020; 23: 55-61
- Planning and assessment approaches towards disaster resilient hospitals: a systematic literature review.Int J Disaster Risk Reduct. 2021; 61102319
Australasian College of Emergency Medicine. Emergency departmet disaster preparedness and response Policy P33. Melbourne: ACEM; 2020.
- Challenges for hospital resilience in emergencies and disasters: a qualitative study in Iran.J Clin Diagn Res. 2019; 13: 9
Economics D.A. Building resilience to natural disasters in our states and territories. Australian Business Roundtable for Disaster Resilience and Safer Communities (ABRDRSC). 2017.
- Compound natural disasters in Australia: a historical analysis.Environ Hazards. 2022; 21: 159-173
Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience. National Disaster Risk Reduction Framework. Australia; 2018.
- Potential contaminants in rainwater after a bushfire.J Emerg Manag. 2018; 16: 183-190
- The complex epidemiological relationship between flooding events and human outbreaks of mosquito-borne diseases: a scoping review.Environ Health Perspect. 2021; 129096002
- Health risks of flood disasters.Clin Infect Dis. 2018; 67: 1450-1454
- Effective patient education: evidence and common sense. Medsurg.Nursing. 2018; 27: 55-58
- Public health messaging during disasters: practice and attitudes of Australian emergency nurses.Australas Emerg Care. 2022;
- Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research.Sage publications, 2017
- Thematic Analysis: A Practical Guide.SAGE Publications Ltd, London2022
- Nursing in the emergency department (ED) during a disaster: a review of the current literature.Austral Emerg Nurs J. 2012; 15: 235-244
- ED-HOME: Improving Educator Confidence and Patient Education in the Emergency Department.Australas Emerg Nurs J. 19. 2016: 133-137
- Patient discharge instructions in the emergency department and their effects on comprehension and recall of discharge instructions: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Ann Emerg Med. 2020; 75: 435-444
- Patient comprehension of emergency department care and instructions: are patients aware of when they do not understand?.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 53: 454-461
World Health Organization. Health literacy development for the prevention and control of noncommunicable diseases: volume 4: case studies from WHO national health literacy demonstration projects. 2022.