Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Australasian Emergency Care
- Australian Government Department of Education and Training. Report on Government Services - Ambulance Services 2021. Available from: https://www.pc.gov.au/research/ongoing/report-on-government-services/2021/health/ambulance-services
- Implementation of chest compression feedback technology to improve the quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the emergency department: a quality initiative test-of-change study.Curēus. 2019; 11
- European resuscitation council guidelines 2021: executive summary.Resuscitation. 2021; 161: 1-60
Australian Resuscitation Council. The ARC Guidelines. 2021. Available from: 〈https://resus.org.au/guidelines/〉.
- Effect of physical fatigue on the quality CPR: A water rescue study of lifeguards physical fatigue and quality CPR in a water rescue.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 473-477
- Comparison of CPR quality and rescuer fatigue between standard 30:2 CPR and chest compression-only CPR: a randomized cross-over manikin trial. Scandinavian.J Trauma, Resusc Emerg Med. 2014; 22: 59
- A study of the factors related to cardiopulmonary resuscitation physical fatigue and the quality of resuscitation.Acta Fac Med Naissensis. 2017; 34: 43-53
- The timing of chest compressions and artificial ventilation: a re-appraisal.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 1569-1571
- A review of compression, ventilation, defibrillation, drug treatment, and targeted temperature management in cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Chin Med J. 2015; 128: 550-554
- Chest compressions before defibrillation for out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled clinical trials.BMC Med. 2010; 8: 52
- Hemodynamic directed CPR improves cerebral perfusion pressure and brain tissue oxygenation.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1298-1303
European Resuscitation Council. Guidelines. 2021. Available from: 〈https://cprguidelines.eu/〉.
- Part 1: executive summary: 2020 American heart association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2020; 142: S337-S357
- Effect of vehicle speed on the quality of closed-chest compression during ambulance transport.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 841-847
- Manual chest compression vs use of an automated chest compression device during resuscitation following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a randomized trial.JAMA: J Am Med Assoc. 2006; 295: 2620-2628
- Real-time feedback improves chest compression quality in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: a prospective cohort study.PLOS One. 2020; 15E0229431
- A randomized control trial of cardiopulmonary feedback devices and their impact on infant chest compression quality: a simulation study.Pediatr Emerg Care. 2017; 36: e79-e84
- Randomized trial of the chest compressions effectiveness comparing three feedback CPR devices and standard basic life support by nurses.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 381-385
- Real-time feedback can improve infant manikin cardiopulmonary resuscitation by up to 79% – a randomised controlled trial.Resuscitation. 2013; 84: 1125-1130
- Do automated real-time feedback devices improve CPR quality? A systematic review of the literature.Resuscitation. 2021; 6
- An automated voice advisory manikin system for training in basic life support without an instructor. A novel approach to CPR training.Resuscitation. 2001; 50: 167-172
- The effect of a voice assist manikin (VAM) system on CPR quality among prehospital providers.Prehosp Emerg care. 2005; 9: 53-60
- Quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.JAMA: J Am Med Assoc. 2005; 293: 299-304
- Correlation between real-time heart rate and fatigue in chest compression providers during cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a simulation-based interventional study.Medicine. 2021; 100 (e25425-e)
- Chest compression quality and rescuer fatigue with increased compression to ventilation ratio during single-rescuer pediatric CPR.Resuscitation. 2008; 79: 82-89
- Effects of 'rescuer' rotating time on the quality of chest compressions: 1-minute vs. 2-minute intervals.Australas J Paramed. 2019; (2019-04-22, Vol.16)
Pechaksorn N., Vattanavanit V. CPR compression rotation every one minute versus two minutes: a randomized cross-over Manikin Study. (2020). Emergency Medicine International. 2020:5479209.
- For how long can two emergency medical technicians perform high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation?.J Int Med Res. 2015; 43: 841-850
- Rescuer fatigue in cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a review of the literature.J Emerg Prim Health Care (JEPHC). 2009; 7
- Compression-only cardiopulmonary resuscitation in improving bystanders' cardiopulmonary resuscitation performance: a literature review.Emerg Med J. 2016; 33: 882-888
Queensland Ambulance Service. Adult Resuscitation CPG 2020 Available from: 〈https://www.ambulance.qld.gov.au/docs/clinical/cpg/CPG_Resuscitation_Adult.pdf〉.
- “Out‐of‐hospital cardiac arrest in Victoria: rural and urban outcomes.Med J Aust. 2006; 185.3: 135-139
- Urban-rural differences in cardiac arrest outcomes: a retrospective population-based cohort study.CJC Open. 2021; 4: 383-389