Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Clinical and ethical challenges for emergency departments during communicable disease outbreaks: can lessons from Ebola virus disease be applied to the COVID‐19 pandemic?.Emerg Med Australas. 2020; 32: 520-524
- Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on South Australia’s emergency departments: evidence from two lockdowns.Aust Health Rev. 2021; 45: 533-539
- Emergency departments and the COVID-19 pandemic: making the most of limited resources.Emerg Med J. 2020; 37: 258-259
- Compound natural disasters in Australia: a historical analysis.Environ Hazards. 2022; 21: 159-173
- Epidemic thunderstorm asthma: lessons learned from the storm down-under.J Allergy Clin Immunol: Pract. 2021; 9: 1510-1515
- Professional and psychological perceptions of emergency nurses during the COVID‐19 pandemic: a qualitative study.Jpn J Nurs Sci. 2021; e12470
Australasian College of Emergency Medicine. Emergency departmet disaster preparedness and response Policy P33. Melbourne: ACEM; 2020.
- Public health messaging during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond: Lessons from communication science.Health Commun. 2022; 37: 1-19
- Public health messaging during extreme smoke events: are we hitting the mark?.Front Public Health. 2020; 8: 465
- Public health messages: why are they ineffective and what can be done?.Curr Obes Rep. 2012; 1: 50-58
- Dear pandemic: nurses as key partners in fighting the COVID‐19 infodemic.Public Health Nurs. 2021; 38: 603-609
NMBA, 2018. Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia: Standards of Practice 2018 [Available from: 〈https://www.nursingmidwiferyboard.gov.au/Codes-Guidelines-Statements/Professional-standards/registered-nurse-standards-for-practice.aspx〉.
College of Emergency Nursing Australasia, 2020. Practice Standards for the Specialist Emergency Nurse 4th Edition. Domain 2: Communication. Victoria: CENA; 2020.
- The behaviour change wheel: a new method for characterising and designing behaviour change interventions.Implement Sci. 2011; 6: 1-12
- COVID-19: a tale of two pandemics across the Asia Pacific region.Paediatr Respir Rev. 2020; 35: 75-80
Coombs N M, Porter J E, Barbagallo M, Plummer V , 2021.Public health education by emergency nurses: A scoping review and narrative synthesis. Patient Education and Counseling. 2021.
QualtricsXM. Qualtrics Provo , Utah, U.S.A. 2020 [Available from: 〈https://www.qualtrics.com〉.
- The content validity index: are you sure you know what's being reported? Critique and recommendations.Res Nurs Health. 2006; 29: 489-497
- SPSS survival manual: a step by step guide to data analysis using IBM SPSS.Routledge, 2020
IBM Corp. IBM SPSS Statistics for Windows, version 25. Armonk, NY: IBM Corp[Google Scholar]. 2017.
- Qualitative data analysis and interpretation: systematic search for meaning.Address Res Chall: Mak Headw Dev Res. 2015; 131: 156
- Factor analysis as a tool for survey analysis.Am J Appl Math Stat. 2021; 9: 4-11
- Issues and recommendations for exploratory factor analysis and principal component analysis.Res Soc Adm Pharm. 2021; 17: 1004-1011
- A prospective study exploring the construct and predictive validity of the COM-B model for physical activity.J Health Psychol. 2019; 24: 1378-1391
- Do patients understand discharge instructions?.J Emerg Nurs. 2011; 37: 138-140
- Examining patient comprehension of emergency department discharge instructions: Who says they understand when they do not?.Intern Emerg Med. 2015; 10: 993-1002
- ED-HOME: improving educator confidence and patient education in the emergency department.Austral Emerg Nurs J. 2016; 19: 133-137
- The attitudes and activities of registered nurses towards health promotion and patient education in the emergency department.Outlook. 2009; : 15-19
- Self-efficacy: toward a unifying theory of behavioral change.Psychol Rev. 1977; 84: 191
- A brief introduction to the COM-B Model of behaviour and the PRIME Theory of motivation [v1].Qeios. 2020;
- Capability, opportunity, and motivation: an across contexts empirical examination of the COM-B model.BMC Public Health. 2021; 21: 1-17