Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Gardiner F., Bishop L., Graaf Bd, Campbell JA, Gale L, Quinlan F. Equitable patient access to primary healthcare in Australia. Canberra, Australia: The Royal Flying Doctor Service of Australia; 2020.
- Tyranny of distance? The health of mid‐age women living in five geographical areas of Australia.Aust J Rural Health. 1999; 7: 148-154
Osborne S.R., Piper D., coordinating editors obotSNRRS. Beyond the black stump: rapid reviews of health research issues affecting regional, rural and remote Australia. Medical Journal of Australia. 2020;213(S11):S3-S32.e1.
Australian Institue of Health and Welfare. Rural and remote health. Canberra: AIHW; 2020.
Gardiner F., Richardson A., Roxburgh C., Gillam M., Churilov L., McCuaig R., et al. Characteristics and in-hospital outcomes of patients requiring aeromedical retrieval for pregnancy, compared to non-retrieved metropolitan cohorts. The Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. 2021;In press.
- Aeromedical retrieval for stroke in Australia.Cerebrovasc Dis. 2020; 49: 334-340
Gonzalez-Chica D., Gillam M., Williams S., Sharma P., Leach M., Jones M., et al. Pregnancy-related aeromedical retrievals in rural and remote Australia: national evidence from the Royal Flying Doctor Service. BMC Health Services Research. 2021;In press.
- Outcome of outborn infants at the borderline of viability in Western Australia: A retrospective cohort study.J Paediatr Child Health. 2016; 52 (Epub 2016 May 5): 728-733https://doi.org/10.1111/jpc.13187
- Outcomes of outborn extremely preterm neonates admitted to a NICU with respiratory distress.Arch Dis Child Fetal Neonatal Ed. 2020; 105: F33-F40
- Aeromedical transfer of women at risk of preterm delivery in remote and rural Western Australia: why are there no births in flight?.Aust NZ J Obstet Gynaecol. 2012; 52: 327-333
- Intravenous tocolytic therapy for long distance aeromedical transport of women in preterm labour in Western Australia.Asia Ocean J Obstet Gynaecol. 1988; 14: 21-25
- Royal Flying Doctor Service optimising maternal outcomes for rural Australians.OG Mag. 2021; 23: 2
Evans C., Creaton A., Kennedy M., Martin T. Retrieval Medicine: Oxford University Press; 2016.
Australian Government, Department of Health. Modified Monash Model (Canberra, Commonwealth of Australia, 2019). https://www.health.gov.au/health-topics/health-workforce/health-workforce-classifications/modified-monash-model [30 October 2021]
Australian Government, Bureau of Statistics. Australian Statistical Geography Standard (Canberra, Commonwealth of Australia, 2021). https://www.abs.gov.au/websitedbs/d3310114.nsf/home/australian+statistical+geography+standard+(asgs [30 October 2021]
- How do we define 'rurality' in the teaching on medical demography?.Rural Remote Health. 2007;
- Defining remote health.Aust J Rural Health. 2004; 12: 210-214
The Endnote Team. EndNote X9 ed. Philadelphia, PA: Clarivate; 2013.
- The PG. Preferred Reporting Items for Systematic Reviews and Meta-Analyses: The PRISMA Statement.PLOS Med. 2009; 6e1000097
- Obstetric air medical retrievals in the Australian outback.Air Med J. 2013; 32: 329-333
- Is Nifedipine as a Tocolytic Effective in Facilitating In Utero Transfer?.Air Med J. 2017; 36: 122-126
- A case review: in-flight births over a 4-year period in the Northern Territory.Aust Air Med J. 2016; 35: 317-320
- Use of fetal fibronectin testing in women transferred for threatened preterm labour in remote far north Queensland.Aust NZ J Obstet Gynaecol. 2019; 59: 403-407
- Improving maternity services for Indigenous women in Australia: moving from policy to practice.Med J Aust. 2016; 205: 374-379
- Time to delivery: Transfers for threatened preterm labour and prelabour rupture of membranes in Western Australia.Aust J Rural Health. 2018; 26: 42-47