Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Australasian Emergency Care
- Technology-enhanced simulation for health professions education: a systematic review and meta-analysis.JAMA. 2011; 306
- How much evidence does it take? A cumulative meta-analysis of outcomes of simulation-based education.Med Educ. 2014; 48: 750-760
- Simulation-based education improves quality of care during cardiac arrest team responses at an academic teaching hospital: a case-control study.Chest. 2008; 133: 56-61
- European resuscitation council guidelines for resuscitation 2015: section 10. Education and implementation of resuscitation.Resuscitation. 2015; 95: 288-301
- Early cardiopulmonary resuscitation in out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.New Engl J Med. 2015; 372: 2307-2315
- Perceived stress and team performance during a simulated resuscitation.Intensive Care Med. 2011; 37: 1473-1479
- Impact of a stress coping strategy on perceived stress levels and performance during a simulated cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a randomized controlled trial.BMC Emerg Med. 2013; 13
- Identifying non-technical skills and barriers for improvement of teamwork in cardiac arrest teams.Resuscitation. 2010; 81: 695-702
- Stress and cardiopulmonary resuscitation performance.Crit Care Med. 2011; 39: 404-405
- Residents feel unprepared and unsupervised as leaders of cardiac arrest teams in teaching hospitals: a survey of internal medicine residents.Crit Care Med. 2007; 35: 1668-1672
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: attitudes and perceptions of junior doctors.Hosp Med. 2003; 64: 425-428
- Time matters – Realism in resuscitation training.Resuscitation. 2014; 85: 1093-1098
Truchot, J. et al. Évaluation des éléments perturbateurs lors de réanimation cardiopulmonaire aux urgences. Ann. Fr. Médecine D′urgence 11, 87–92 (2021).
- Effect of socioemotional stress on the quality of cardiopulmonary resuscitation during advanced life support in a randomized manikin study.Crit Care Med. 2011; 39: 300-304
- Physician you can heal yourself! Cognitive behavioural training reduces stress in GPs.Fam Pract. 2004; 21: 545-551
- The effect of stress inoculation training on anxiety and performance.J Occup Health Psychol. 1996; 1: 170-186
- Team Emergency Assessment Measure (TEAM) for the assessment of non-technical skills during resuscitation: validation of the French version.Resuscitation. 2016; 101: 115-120
Bajaj, K. The PEARLS Healthcare Debriefing Tool. 1.
- Reliability of the Cardiff Test of basic life support and automated external defibrillation version 3.1.Resuscitation. 2003; 59: 291-314
Notice bibliographique Inventaire d′anxiété, état-trait: forme Y (STAI-Y) / C. D. Spielberger,. [avec la collab. de] R. L. Gorsuch, R. Lushene, P. R. Vagg et G. A. Jacobs; [adapt. française de M. Bruchon-Schweitzer et de I. Paulhan] | BnF Catalogue général - Bibliothèque nationale de France. https://catalogue.bnf.fr/ark:/12148/cb355889031.
- Comparison of traditional versus high-fidelity simulation in the retention of ACLS knowledge.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 1440-1443
- The effects of acute stress on performance: implications for health professions education.Acad Med J Assoc Am Med Coll. 2009; 84
- The impact of stress on paramedic performance during simulated critical events.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2012; 27: 369-374
- Modulation of attentional inhibition by norepinephrine and cortisol after psychological stress.Int J Psychophysiol J Int Organ Psychophysiol. 2000; 36: 59-68
- Impact of stress on resident performance in simulated trauma scenarios.J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2012; 72: 497-503
- Activities during interruptions in cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a simulator study.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 1419-1423
- First, do no harm: using simulated patient death to enhance learning? Letters to the editor.Med Educ. 2011; 45: 317-318
- Grant V.J. Cheng A. Cognitive Load and Stress in Simulation. in Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Pediatrics. (Springer International Publishing, 2016: 3-17https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24187-6_1
- The emotional and cognitive impact of unexpected simulated patient death.Chest. 2014; 145: 958-963
- Development of NASA-TLX (Task Load Index): results of empirical and theoretical research.Advances in Psychology. Elsevier, 1988: 39-183
- Stress and memory: behavioral effects and neurobiological mechanisms.Neural Plast. 2007; 2007
- Enhanced human memory consolidation with post-learning stress: interaction with the degree of arousal at encoding.Learn Mem. 2003; 10: 270-274
M. Csikszentmihalyi, FLOW: Psychol Optim Exp, 6, 2000.
- The presence of a family witness impacts physician performance during simulated medical codes.Crit Care Med. 2009; 37: 1956-1960
- The use of high-fidelity manikins for advanced life support training—a systematic review and meta-analysis.Resuscitation. 2015; 93: 142-149
S.J. Hamstra, R. Brydges, R. Hatala, B. Zendejas, D.A. Cook, Reconsidering Fidel Simul-Based Train: Acad Med 89, 2014, pp. 387–392.
- The use of simulation for training teamwork skills in health care: how low can you go?.Qual Saf Health Care. 2004; 13: i51-i56
- Features and uses of high-fidelity medical simulations that lead to effective learning: a BEME systematic review.Med Teach. 2005; 27: 10-28