Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Use of short peripheral intravenous catheters: characteristics, management, and outcomes worldwide.J Hosp Med. 2018; : 13
- Intraosseous access and adults in the emergency department.Nurs Stand. 2011; 25: 35-38
- Use of intra-osseous access in adults: a systematic review.Crit Care. 2016; 20: 1-9
- European resuscitation council guidelines 2021: adult advanced life support.Resuscitation. 2021 1; 161: 115-151
- Clinically-indicated replacement versus routine replacement of peripheral venous catheters.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2019; : 1
- Peripheral intravenous catheter placement is an underrecognized source of staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infection.Open Forum Infect Dis. 2016; 3: 2
- Not “just” an intravenous line: consumer perspectives on peripheral intravenous cannulation (PIVC). an international cross-sectional survey of 25 countries.PLoS One. 2018; : 13
- Intraosseous access in the prehospital setting: literature review.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2012; 27: 468-472
- Prehospital use of peripheral intravenous catheters and intraosseous devices: an integrative literature review of current practices and issues.Austral Emerg Care. 2020; 23: 196-202
- Prehospital intravenous line placement assessment in the French emergency system: a prospective study.Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2006; 23: 594-597
- Prehospital peripheral intravenous vascular access success rates in children.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2013; 17: 425-428
- Emergency intraosseous access in a helicopter emergency medical service: a retrospective study.Scand J Trauma Resusc Emerg Med. 2010; 18: 52
- Intravenous access during out-of-hospital emergency care of noninjured patients: a population-based outcome study.Ann Emerg Med. 2012; 59: 296-303
- Utilization of intravenous catheters by prehospital providers during pediatric transports.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2018; 22: 50-57
- Efficacy and safety of the EZ-IOTM intraosseous device: out-of-hospital implementation of a management algorithm for difficult vascular access.Resuscitation. 2011; 82: 126-129
- Description of the 2012 NEMSIS public-release research dataset.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2015; 19: 232-240
Ntional EMS Information System. History of NEMSIS. Available at: 〈https://nemsis.org/what-is-nemsis/history-of-nemsis/〉. Accessed 28 March 2022.
NEMSIS Technical Assistance Center (Editor). National Elements Subset. National Traffic Safety Administration, 2006.
- Use of peripheral vascular access in the prehospital setting: is there room for improvement?.BMC Emerg Med. 2020; 20: 46
- American heart association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care science.Circulation. 2010; 122 (2010): S639-S946
- Part 1: executive summary: 2020 american heart association guidelines for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care. circulation.. 2020; 142: S337-S357
- Insertion of peripheral intravenous cannulae in the emergency department: factors associated with first-time insertion success.J Vasc Access. 2015; : 0
- Adult intraosseous access by advanced EMTs: a statewide non-inferiority study.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2017; 21: 7-13
- A qualitative exploration of infection prevention and control guidance for Australian paramedics.Australas J Paramed. 2017; 14: 3
- The use of emergency lights and sirens by ambulances and their effect on patient outcomes and public safety: a comprehensive review of the literature.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2017; 32: 209-216
- Using red lights and sirens for emergency ambulance response: how often are potentially life-saving interventions performed?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2020; : 1-13
NEMSIS Technical Assistance Center. National EMS Database 2016 User Manual. 2017. Available at: 〈https://nemsis.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/NEMSIS-RDS-221–2016-User-Manual.pdf〉. Accessed 27 Sept 2021.