Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Systems to address burnout and support well-being: implications for intensive care unit nurses.AACN Adv Crit Care. 2020; 31: 141-145
- Compassion fatigue among healthcare, emergency and community service workers: a systematic review.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2016; 13
World Health Organization, Burn-out an “occupational phenomenon” 2019 [Available from: 〈https://www.who.int/news/item/28–05-2019-burn-out-an-occupational-phenomenon-international-classification-of-diseases〉.
- Prevalence of burnout syndrome in emergency nurses: a meta-analysis.Crit Care Nurse. 2017; 37: 1-9
- Working excessively and burnout among nurses in the context of sick leaves.Front Psychol. 2020; 11: 285
- Impact of recurrent changes in the work environment on nurses’ psychological well-being and sickness absence.J Adv Nurs. 2006; 56
- Morale, stress and coping strategies of staff working in the emergency department: a comparison of two different-sized departments.Emerg Med Australas. 2018; 30: 375-381
- Occupational burnout levels in emergency medicine – a nationwide study and analysis.J Med Life. 2010; 3: 207-215
World Health Organisation, Timeline: WHO's COVID-19 response 2021 [Available from: 〈https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/interactive-timeline?gclid=CjwKCAjw7fuJBhBdEiwA2lLMYc0Jm-_NU4bBtwEjRmSD1Ky2KCTYUe_-9ibjn4Yy31kNrVDKlxnvuRoC_MAQAvD_BwE#event-115〉.
Australian Government, Infection Control Expert Group- Guidance on the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) for health care workers in the context of COVID-19 2021 [Available from: 〈https://www.health.gov.au/sites/default/files/documents/2021/06/guidance-on-the-use-of-personal-protective-equipment-ppe-for-health-care-workers-in-the-context-of-covid-19.pdf〉.
- The psychological impact of COVID-19 and other viral epidemics on frontline healthcare workers and ways to address it: a rapid systematic review.Brain Behav Immun Health. 2020; 8100144
- Psychological impact of COVID-19 outbreak on frontline nurses: a cross-sectional survey study.J Clin Nurs. 2020; 29: 4217-4226
- Factors influencing emergency nurses’ burnout during an outbreak of middle east respiratory syndrome coronavirus in Korea.Asian Nurs Res. 2016; 10: 295-299
- What support do frontline workers want? A qualitative study of health and social care workers’ experiences and views of psychosocial support during the COVID-19 pandemic.PLOS One. 2021; 16: 9
- Bringing the Trauma Home: Spouses of Paramedics.Psychology Press, Great Britain2005: 97
World Health Organisation, Wellbeing measures in primary healthcare/The depacare project 1998 [Available from: 〈https://www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/130750/E60246.pdf〉.
- Fundamentals of Measurement in Clinical Psychology. Reference Module in Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Psychology.Elsevier, 2021
- Critical incidents among intensive care unit nurses and their need for support: explorative interviews.Nurs Crit care. 2014; 19: 166-174
- Experiences of frontline healthcare workers and their views about support during COVID-19 and previous pandemics: a systematic review and qualitative meta-synthesis.BMC Health Serv Res. 2021; 21: 923
- Psychological outcomes of debriefing healthcare providers who experience expected and unexpected patient death in clinical or simulation experiences: a scoping review.J Clin Nurs. 2020; 29: 330-346
- Overall well-being as a predictor of health care, productivity, and retention outcomes in a large employer.Popul Health Manag. 2013; 16: 397-405
- Burnout of nurses employed at Tehran psychiatric hospitals and its relation with social supports.iau-tmuj. 2009; 19 (206-11)
- Social Support Mediates the Effect of Burnout on Health in Health Care Professionals.Frontiers in Psychology. 2021; 11 (3867)
- Nurses' attitudes regarding the importance of families in nursing care: A cross-sectional study.Journal of Clinical Nursing. 2020; 29 (1290-301): 7-8
- Importance of family/social support and impact on adherence to diabetic therapy.Diabetes Metab Syndr Obes. 2013; 6 (421-6)
Outbreak.WHOMHaPCDtC-. Mental Health and Psychosocial Considerations During the COVID-19Outbreak. 2020 [Available from: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/mental-health-considerations.pdf.
- Pandemic and mental health of the front-line healthcare workers: a review and implications in the Indian context amidst COVID-19.Gen Psychiatr. 2020; 33e100284-e
Harvard University School of Public Health. Helping those who serve: How family members and friends can support healthcare workers during COVID-19 2021 [Available from: https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/news/multimedia-article/helping-those-who-serve-how-family-members-and-friends-can-support-healthcare-workers-during-covid-19/.